- Being able to sing accelerates your baby's progress to words as well.
- Studies show that signing babies develop larger speaking vocabularies than non-signing counterparts.
- Baby sign language makes baby's life easier too.
- Researchers have found that using sign language with baby does help to improve their language learning IQs.
- One of the best things about this trend being embraced by parents and non-deaf children is that research has clearly demonstrated that using sign language does not mean that a child will not laern to talk.
- As your baby gets better at signing you can add more signs to increase her vocabulary. As she/ he learns to say the word, you will notice the signs falling out of use and your baby transitioning to speaking.
9 Aralık 2011 Cuma
Baby sign languageis a way to teach infants how to communicate using hand gestures. Hand gestures are easier for a baby than controlling their vocal chords.